Terms & ConditionsRefund:
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person.|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more||Registration amount|
Note: Charges are levied on the Gross tour price and not the discounted price. For an Indian tour, cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately.
For tailor-made holiday, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.When the Company cancels a tour:
In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company's end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 working days of cancellation of the tour by cheque only. Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour option suggested by the Travel Advisor or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company's future tour.Transfer of tour:
- A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and hence, a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on the gross tour price and not on the discounted tour price of the earlier booked tour. The tour price and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour price and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable. In case if booking is cancel and alternate booking is given in the same tour in that case whatever at actual air ticket cancel charges will be applicable and for new booking new discount will be applicable.
- Minimum booking of the tour:
The Tour shall proceed only if the number of guest(s) who have booked the tour exceed 20 and the said booking of 20 guest(s) must be received by My Travel Fantasies at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If the number of guest(s) booked for any tour falls below 20, then tour may operate without Company tour manager and on MAP plan accommodation with breakfast and dinner and/or with an additional surcharge. However, My Travel Fantasies may cancel the tour without assigning any reason and in such an event the guest(s) can claim only the amount paid by him after deducting the taxes. Till the total number of guest(s) reaches 20, the booking of the guest(s) shall be strictly provisional. In the event of My Travel Fantasies deciding to cancel the tour, cancellation of tour shall be communicated at least 30 calendar days prior to the date of commencement of tour via any of the following modes (a) sms (b) telephone (c) email; as per the information given by the guest(s) or by any person for and on behalf of guest(s) at the time of booking of the tour. In case of cancellation of any tour by Company, actual amount paid by the guest(s) shall be refunded to the guest(s) and cancellation of air / rail cancellation done by guest will not be borne by My Travel Fantasies and only actual paid amount will be refunded to guest by cheque. In case the number of guests booked for a speciality tour is less, then the speciality tour will be merged with a family tour
- Single Occupancy
Single guest provided with single occupancy/single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the entire tour. Single rooms are comparatively smaller in size than the twin sharing rooms and may be located on a different floor or in corner side from the rooms of other group members.
- Check-in and Check-out time
Guest have to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If guest wants any change therein, like early check-in or late check-out, he/she will have to manage the same on his/her own with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Any loss to hotel property knowingly or unknowingly will have to be borne by guest. Company shouldn't be held responsible.
- Room Sharing
Single person joining the tour may be given a sharing partner/s in twin or triple sharing basis & this is subject to availability of the room partner of the same gender. However, any misunderstandings or incidences like missing items or difference of opinion between each other will have to be settled between room partners themselves. The company is not responsible for any loss or mishap. If, for any reason, concerned partner cancels or alters the booking of the tour, then the other guest / partner has to bear entire room charges. No adjustments shall be made from the money contributed by guest / partner who has cancelled the tour. Shared rooms have 'No Smoking' policy. Cleanliness of the room and especially the bathrooms is to be maintained under any circumstances. Any Religious thing one does shouldn't be a botheration or force to other. Safety of money and valuables is own responsibility even one has to take care oneself and other person should not be forced to help or assist.
My Travel Fantasies or any of its independent contractors shall not be bound to serve non veg food items during en-route journey and/or en-route lunch halts for Indian/Domestic Sector. While we endeavour to select the best quality restaurants for en-route lunch halts in terms of food, sanitation facilities, hygiene, and service. However the company has no direct control over their maintenance. Guest/s shall take note that the Restaurant Manager allots the table for the group & same depends upon the group size and infrastructure of the restaurantMeals:
There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. The Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non-Veg items. My Travel Fantasies does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
In case of a baby meal, the Company generally provides tin milk, plain dal and rice, (we appreciate a prior intimation) Apart from that if any different diet is required, the said guest/s shall make their arrangements for the meal at their own costs and consequences. In case if any My Travel Fantasies treat which is mentioned is not available, an alternate shall be given and no refund shall be applicable. No Complaints / Claims for refund in respect of the meals shall be entertained and My Travel Fantasies reserves the right to change the menu and arrangements of the meals without assigning any reasons therefor.Tour payment by guest:
- Registration amount
The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given in the brochure.
In case of a cheque paid by the guest in favour of the company is dishonored, a charge of Rs. 150 per cheque must be paid.
If a Guest books a tour just 30 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount. Also, the amount should be paid by demand draft .
Payments can be made online at www.mytravelfantasies.com by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by Cheque/Demand Draft favouring "My Travel Fantasies". My Travel Fantasies reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice if the payment is not cleared by the given date.
- Cost of the Tour
When the tour cost is quoted, the Foreign Exchange component is calculated as per the prevailing rate of that day. The company reserves the right to alter the cost of the tour before the departure, accordingly the guest will have to make the full payment before tour departure. Tour costs do not include government or other taxes raised by independent contractors like airlines, which are to be paid by the guest as per the actual.
- Discounts for Tour
Guests can avail early booking discounts declared by the company, which are valid for a declared period only and are applicable for limited seats or for the particular dates as specified. The company reserves all rights to make changes in the discount policy at any point of time without assigning any reason.
- Additional taxes by Airlines, Visa & Government
Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the guest before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by the guest immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour.
Any Hike in visa fee/VFS fees or increase in government tax are not under the company's control. Therefore, any such additional charges shall be paid by the guest.
For a guest travelling abroad, a passport is an official document and also an identity. A Visa is a must to enter any particular country. The Passport should be valid for a minimum of 180 days from the date of arrival conclusion in India. Please cross check all your particulars including your name/ address/validity/expiry date and Blank pages for VISAs as per requirement. All travellers booking tours for the European sector should ensure that the Passport validity is for a maximum of 10 years. The passports are well maintained and should have sufficient blank pages (that are not damaged/stapled/torn) for recording stamping of visas of various countries. Handwritten passports are not allowed.
- Visa (World tours)
Visa permits the guest to enter another country. For tourists, generally a short term visa is granted by the respective consulate. We are visa facilitators and generally assist guests for preparing Visa documents, submitting them & collecting the passports from the consulate. The Consulate may call the guest for a personal interview even after all relevant documents have been submitted. The company is not responsible for any kind of error caused by the consulate. The decision to issue the Visa is at the sole discretion of the respective consulate; the company does not have a hold on the decision of the consulate and cannot object to it either. Just in case your visa is granted on the old passport and has a validity kindly cross check weather you need to transfer the visa on the current passport. Sometimes your Visa which is granted may have a longer validity than your passport in such a case please remember to carry your old passport along with your new passport.
- Mandatory Documents required for the visa
Duly signed & filled VISA forms by each guest as per Passport signature & details. For Children, Thumb impression - If passport has thumb impression or signature along with Parent's Signature - Male - Left Thumb & Female Right Thumb. A Personal Covering letter stating purpose of the travel - Personal / Tour/ Employment etc. along with financial/ sponsorship details. (For Employed on Plain paper, Self Employed on Plain paper with Visiting Card, Business or Professionals on their letter head) Sometimes due to load factor at the embassies and consulates, the VISA processing takes longer time and in few cases VISA is not granted before tour departure or it is delayed. In such cases, My Travel Fantasies as a facilitator shall not be responsible for any consequences and/or liable for any refund, the guest shall have to bear all the cancellation and re-booking charges for the next tour. Many countries are following the biometric system in a bid to ensure safer travel. For U.K & Schengen visas you will have to visit the VFS personally and in case of USA you will need to visit the VFS twice. Once for Biometric and then for a personal interview
Though you are holding a valid a visa, it only gives you the permission to enter the respective countries immigration point. Granting or rejecting the permission to enter a country is solely dependent upon the discretion of the immigration authority only. Sometimes a guest may be deported/ interrogated/ and may be held back by the immigration authorities for a longer span than the usual time. In such a case if the guest misses out on the itinerary program the company is not liable.
The liability of the Company is restricted only to make reservation in accordance with the guest's requirements & no further. Company is not liable for any loss of person or property caused or damaged or suffered by the tourist on account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor.
Any gesture of courtesy extended by the Company to the tourist to minimize such loss or damage will not constitute an admission of such liability or a waiver. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss or expenses because:
- Taking care of the valuables is the sole responsibility of the guest, in fact we suggest and recommend you not to carry unnecessary valuables like gold, high end equipments on tour.
- Train/flight delays, on account of any reason due to rescheduling/cancellation of train/flights/inter-connection/ meals not being served etc. is not in the control of the company.
- Any change due to force majeure including weather condition / strike / war / VIP movement and security, heavy rush at sightseeing places, road traffic congestion etc., are not in control of the company.
- Allocation of seats, and food service in the aircraft because the airline reserves the right of allocation.
- Celebrity assigned for the tour as an entertainer not turning up on the tour due to the reasons beyond the control of the company.
- Any personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, consequential loss and/or damage or any damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused.
- Any injury, loss, personal harm, death or damage caused to any person or property by the act or default of the management/ employees / agents of any independent contractor.
- Any damages, additional expenses or any consequential losses suffered by the guest due to cancellation, amendment and / or alteration of any of the services of the tour mentioned in the itinerary / brochure by the Company after the registration / booking by the tourist. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other, if any provision declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then remaining provisions nevertheless have full force & effect.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions. Changes shall be informed to the guests at the earliest. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- Other than force majeure, for any other unavoidable circumstances, if the company curtails or cancels a certain day's sightseeing, refund for the concerned portion of the sightseeing/tour shall be given to the guest. The Company will not be responsible for any kind of claims.
- The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme.
- If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if an any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeings listed in the tour program. In case if any sightseeing is closed we may give you a replacement of that place or refund may be given for that particular sightseeing place only. Sightseeings of adventurous type are totally dependent on weather. In case, the weather turns out to be unfavourable & sightseeing is not possible, refund will be given.
Providing a complimentary addition is at the sole discretion of the management .My Travel Fantasies reserves all the rights to revoke/amend/stop/discontinue this service/ items, at any time without prior notice.Additional Information:
- For part tour:
Tour Manager will not accompany you at the time of arrival or departure as per the itinerary
- For Joining & Leaving guests :
air tickets & Visa fees , Insurance is not included in the tour cost.
- Government rules for NRI (Non Resident Indian) Guest:
All guest/s staying abroad including NRIs or foreigners should abide by all the laws, rules, and regulations of Government of India and / or the country concerned while undertaking the tour.
My Travel Fantasies advises guest/s not to carry valuable on tour. If valuable items are carried please not to keep them in your suitcase. It is always better keep them in safe deposit lockers. In case of any loss suffered by the guest/s My Travel Fantasies is not liable or responsible for the same.
Shopping is a major activity of any tour and an experience in itself. All guest/s are hereby made aware that My Travel Fantasies neither recommends nor promote any specific shop or vendor for shopping purpose. We understand that the guest/s are wise enough to decide themselves what to buy and where to buy. It is a sole discretion of the Guest. Hence, My Travel Fantasies does not take any responsibility or liability in case of any cheating or misguiding by the shop owner.
- External guest(s) not allowed:
External guest/s cannot be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
- Paid Toilets:
At some places/destinations/country, there are paid toilet halts, which guest/s have to take care on their own.
Any claims, grievances and / or complaints in respect of services provided by any of the independent contractors, the guest shall immediately notify the same to the independent contractor in writing, and a copy of the same must be handed over to the tour escort/leader/Manager/Assistant and/or Company not later than 7 days thereof to enable My Travel Fantasies to take up the matter with the concerned independent contractor.
- Privacy of Information:
Any Information furnished by the guest/s to the tour escort / leader/ Manager / Assistant and/or My Travel Fantasies , is subject to disclosure thereof as required by law or by an order of court or the rules, regulations and enquiry by any government / statutory authority. The Company shall not disclose any data of its own under any circumstances to any guest/s including any kind of clarification on itinerary, tour costs, cancellation charges etc.
- Photographs or Video Clips & Social Media:
The Company reserves the right to use Photographs/Video Clips of the guest taken on tour and/ or given by guest, for promotion of My Travel Fantasies ís Business without obtaining prior permission of the concerned guest. Such Photographs/Video Clips can be used on any media with due respect for emotions/sentiments of guest/s.
- Reference Call:
The Company reserves the right to refer a guest, on request, to prospective guest for the promotion of My Travel Fantasies 's business. The company is also authorized to send transactional as well as promotional sms/e-mail/phone calls.
The maps given on the tour pages are indicative & just for your reference. They are not the actual maps.
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising therein shall be subject to the Court of Jurisdiction at Mumbai only.
If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.